|Model Name/Number||Harrow Disc|
|Material||Carbon , Boron|
|Type Of Disc Harrow||Offset Discs Harrow|
|Product Type||Harrow Disc Blade|
|I Deal in||New Only|
|Usage / Application||Harvester|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
A disc harrow is a farm implement that is used to till the soil where crops are to be planted. It is also used to chop up unwanted weeds or crop remainders. We are supplying one another category of Disc Harrow which is Heavy Duty Offset Harrow with Centrally Mounted Tires (Hydraulic Harrow).
· Used in open field working for the surficial ploughing, shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing, burial of organic substances & remains.
· For Breaking the roots.
· Its designed to work in extreme conditions.
· Angle can be easily adjustable.
· It can be used in both forms i.e. mounted as well as trailed.
· To air the soil and to eliminate the weeds. For breaking the roots.
· High Quality Boron Steel Discs.
· Tillage depth of the harrow is 6 inch.
· Easily transportable as it gets easily attached and mounted.
· Maintenance is easy but need to be scheduled
Available with No. Of Disc
- Item Code: EIL-10007
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Any Indian Port
- Production Capacity: 20000 set per month
- Delivery Time: 40 days
- Packaging Details: We pack in sea worthy wooden cases.